ADA Site Evaluations: Easier and More Accurate With the BlueDAG Mobile App
Access your BlueDAG findings and checklists with your GPS-enabled mobile device! Our mobile application is designed to help you quickly identify and document findings while seamlessly integrating with the BlueDAG web portal, allowing you to conduct on-site inspections without a network connection. Collect your finding photos, set barrier GPS locations, and document barrier specifics in real time. Return to your office,Tap “Sync” on your mobile app, and watch as your evaluation is populated with all your field data, leaving just the final touches to complete before the report is generated. With the BlueDAG mobile app, your work is completed fast, accurate, and consistent!
- STANDARDS ON DEMAND Over 70 sets (and growing) of federal and state barrier standards
- INTEGRATED GEOLOCATION Record finding coordinates on-the-fly (with devices that support geolocation)
- FLEXIBLE FINDINGS MANAGEMENT Enter findings quickly by search, drill-down or checklist. You can even duplicate existing findings and quickly record photos and barriers specifics
- POWERFUL SEARCH Find your barrier from our extensive database in just a few keywords.
- INTERACTIVE CHECKLISTS Smart checklists adapt to your answers, record photos and As Built conditions, and automatically generate findings with the photos and As Built’s recorded.
- PHOTO MANAGEMENT Works with your mobile device’s camera – take findings photos on the fly when doing field inspections with the app. Multiple photos are allowed per finding.
Included With BlueDAG
The BlueDAG mobile app is included at no cost with every BlueDAG subscription. Use the BlueDAG mobile app in the field and unlock the full power of the BlueDAG ADA inspection solution!
LET US SHOW YOU WHAT BLUEDAG CAN DO FOR YOU
We host live web-based demos of BlueDAG, which you can join from the convenience of your home or office computer. You’ll be able to see BlueDAG in action, ask questions, and more. We also offer limited-time trial accounts for serious users.